Warnings & Safety Communications
DAI specializes in the design, development, testing and evaluation of warnings and safety communications both for products and for workplace/premises settings.
Representative projects in this area typically address one or more of the following:
- Warning labels on products
- Warning and safety signage
- Owner’s manuals
- Instruction sheets/manuals
- Training materials
- Other collateral materials
- Internet based safety information
- Chemical labeling and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS’s)
Our warnings experts have many years of practical experience designing and/or evaluating warnings and safety communications for companies in literally hundreds of different industries – from automobiles to medical devices and from kitchen appliances to industrial machinery.
Our safety label consultants are also very familiar with the relevant standards that may apply in a given situation. In fact, DAI has continuously served on the main ANSI Z535 Committee on Safety Signs and Labels since 1979.